Message to HP students from Ms. Nicole Leonard
former HP Advising & Outreach Manager
Greetings HP students,
I hope you're enjoying your summer and remaining safe and healthy as "outside" broadly continues to open.
I'm writing to inform you all that, as of June 2021, I am now a part of the Office of Undergraduate Education's Undergraduate Advising and Transition team (located in Clough Commons). Being a part of the HP since its founding in 2006 has been truly life enhancing. Thank you to the HP students, faculty, and staff for the memories, laughter, challenges, and inspiration.
I'm still on campus, so please do not hesitate to drop by my temporary office, Clough 205C (in the Academic Enrichment suite, closest to Starbucks and OIE) or register for the VoterTech VIP where I am one of the co-instructors.
As the show must go on, please do not forget the following links:
- Graduating in Summer 2021, Fall 2021, or Spring 2022? Don't forget to apply for HP graduation: GTHPGraduationAY21/22
- Have independent research credit that needs approval (do not submit PURA or VIP courses)? Do so here: GTHPMajorResearchApprovalRequest
- Have music credit to report? Enter your information here: GTHPMusicCredit
- If you have any HP related questions, please email the main HP email - email@example.com.
Best of luck!
Nicole M. Leonard, MBA, CPCC (she/her/hers)
Assistant Director of Advising, Undergraduate Advising & Transition
Office of Undergraduate Education
Your GT Major Advisor
- Questions about how your HP curriculum can be incorporated in your GT degree curriculum.
GT’s Exploratory Advisor
- Exploring possibilities for your GT program of study, including the possibility of changing your major or adding a minor or certificate.
GT’s Academic Coaches
- Working individually with a professional staff member to enhance your academic skills, gain confidence, discover motivation, and improve performance.